Welcome to our book club blog!
I've been thinking of putting this together for a while now, as Lisa and I used to attend a book club in Chorley.... a little too far for us to travel sometimes-especially when life get that little bit too hetic! So we put our heads together and decided it was about time we had our own.
We hope you will enjoy sharing books with us. I've definately caught the book worm bug! For me it started with a book 'The wednesday letters' by Jason F. Wright, and now i've just finished the first in the Twilight saga...and can't wait to read the next one.
So hope you'll all leave your commemts here, guive us suggestions of books you'd like to read and hope to see you with your nose in your book soon!Becks x
Wednesday, 2 June 2010
We had to start somewhere...so let it be here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment