Well it's been a crazy amount of time since this blog was updated, by bad ladies and my many appologies! I've my head back in the game and am on the ball! So July was a 'Free read' and I hope you all picked a good book or two. I know I enjoyed learning about little boys and how they think!! (it's definatley helping!) I'm so sorry I missed coming to the cinema for September's Book club, I hope you all had an enjoyable experience and are looking forward to getting stuck into the novel now. For those who weren't aware, September's book club night was watching the new 'Jane Eyre' film. From all acounts it was well worth the watch, i'm looking forward to catching up with that soon. So it was decided that we all read Charlotte Bronte's: Jane Eyre for our October read. Hope you enjoy re-visiting the characters and being warmed by the talents of a classic authour.
Much love xxx
Wednesday, 5 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment